Monday, December 21, 2009

The UAE & Brunei

There are many countries in the world that a lot of people want to visit. In this essay, I’m going to write about the similarities and differences between the UAE and Brunei.

There are many major similarities between them. First of all is that both of them are Islamic countries, so you can see a lot of mosques and some of the effects of Islam in both countries. Another similarity is that both countries are considered economically developed countries because of the availability of oil resources in both countries. Yet another similarity is that both of them have nice views to see, so a lot of tourists are visiting the two countries.

Although there are similarities, there are many important differences between them. The first difference is the language; there is little difference between the two countries. The second difference is the difference in position; the UAE is in the Middle East whereas Brunei is in the Far East; therefore, there is a difference in customs and traditions between the two countries.

All in all, Brunei is a nice country to live in and enjoy with the nice views but I prefer to live in the UAE with my family and my friends because I am satisfied with my work and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment